Dory is seeking a Co-Founder and Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Dory is a new kind of digital door sign that has no equal in the world. The sign is based on E Ink technology, interchangeable frames in various designs and materials, and is controlled through an app. Our goal is to create the world's most beautiful, customisable, and sustainable door sign for both private and professional use.
Location: On-site in Oslo, Startuplab
Language: Norwegian or English (I am native Norwegian)
Compensation: NOK 630.000–670.000 + options
After three years of development, we are approaching the launch, and it's time to build the company and scale up commercial activities. We currently have pre-orders from individuals in 14 countries (before advertising) and are in discussions with developers, municipalities, and other professional entities. Dory is based in Startuplab in Oslo Science Park.
Until now, the company has been led by the founder as the sole permanent employee, in collaboration with investors, advisors, and partner companies in Norway and internationally. As a co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer, you will work on the commercial aspects broadly, including business development, marketing, and sales/pre-sales for further financing of production and growth. You must enjoy learning on the go and be hands-on, as is often the case in the startup world.
You will be responsible for:
- Digital marketing and pre-sales/DTC to the private market (in collaboration with a partner company). Explore opportunities in retail and other sales channels
- B2B sales to e.g. real estate developers, rental appartments, heathcare
- Overall commercial assessments and go-to-market strategy
- Establishing processes
- Other necessary tasks in the company, divided between the CEO and CCO
We are looking for a person who:
- Is both strategic and hands-on
- Enjoys learning along the way
- Is not afraid to set ambitious goals
- Gets things done
- Is systematic and organized
- Is unifying, constructive, and brings out the best in people
- Thinks Dory is the best thing since sliced bread
Preferably one or more of the following:
- Experience from the startup world
- Experience with product launches (physical and/or digital products)
- International experience
- Experience in administration (e.g., board work, finance, financing)
- Experience in related industries such as real estate, interior, retail, or online sales.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to be part of building a company and product with global potential
- Create your own workday with a wide variety of tasks
- Work with sustainable and future-oriented E Ink technology (a market expected to sextuple by 2030)
- Become part of the Startuplab community in Oslo Science Park
How to apply:
Send an email with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please call +47 918 80 280.
Feel free to share:
We appreciate all support! Help us find the perfect co-founder by sharing this post with your network.